Interface to https://open-meteo.com for historical weather data
Changes for 0.08
- Test needs TimeZone::TimeZoneDB when TIMEZONEDB_KEY is set Fix https://github.com/nigelhorne/Weather-Meteo/issues/3 (SREZIC) Fix https://github.com/nigelhorne/Weather-Meteo/issues/4 (SREZIC)
Pseudo ttys and constants
Changes for 1.18 - 2023-11-27
- #35 - Address Freebsd build issue: Make function checks more robust within shared lib
drawing Mandelbrot and Julia fractals
Changes for 0.5 - 2023-11-27
- * reworked constriants tab added options to use constant or coordinate values
- * polynomial tab for more complex equations with more monomials
- ' minor corrections in POD
- ! linkfix in readme
- ! crash when render black and white (no color) image
Encapsulate SQL queries and rows in simple perl objects
Changes for 1.79 - 2023-11-27
- Produce correct query hints
Mark Gardner :sdf: likes this.
Generate random sets of English names.
Changes for 0.05 - 2023-11-27T17:34:28+01:00
- Fix use lib '.' in Makefile.PL.
- Improve LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT section in doc.
- Improve SYNOPSIS section in doc.
- Move bugtracker to github.
- Rewrite List::MoreUtils to List::Util.
- Rewrite example files to better names.
- Update Module::Install to 1.21 version.
- Update author github username.
- Update author name.
- Update copyright years.
Grant Street Group CPAN dists
Changes for v0.5.3 - 2023-11-27T16:30:51Z
- Update README (Andrew Hewus Fresh)
- Pull request #22: Patch - SM-4514 - Make strict an author test (Andrew Hewus Fresh)
- Add core dependencies (Andrew Hewus Fresh)
- Make strict.t an author test (Andrew Hewus Fresh)
A module that performs semantic similarity in PXF/BFF data structures and beyond (JSON|YAML)
Changes for 0.03
- Changed Align.pm to switch to full 2D-matrix computation for >5K rows
- Got rid of trailing \t at the end of the rows in matrix.txt
- Minor changes in STDERR messages
- Added a TODO block to t/sim.t (t3) which fails in ~10% of CPAN systems tested
- Deleted Carton install instructions from README.md
- NOTE: All versions <= 0.02 were used for testing deployment via CPAN.