Convert MultiMarkdown syntax to (X)HTML
Changes for 1.002 - 2023-10-31T19:46:11Z
- new heading_ids_spaces_to_dash feature from Doug Hoyte (#2)
Concise, expressive creation of Class::Meta classes
Changes for 0.14 - 2023-08-02T01:28:30Z
- Better fix for failing tests on Windows, suggested by Eric Brine.
- Fixed broken rt.cpan.org email address.
- Fixed a couple of typos in the Pod. Thanks to Grzegorz Rożniecki for the pull request (#1).
- Fixed no-op version requirement for Class::Meta thanks to Graham Knop (#2).
- Removed the pod tests from the distribution.
A PSGI framework for building REST api's in Perl.
Changes for 0.002 - 2023-07-31
- Alpha release #2
- Includes fixes to documentation
Monitor a directory structure for changes
Changes for 0.21 - 2023-07-13T19:28:40Z
- Cosmetic changes (#2)
a Z80 assembler
Changes for 2.22 - 2023-05-24
- Bug Fixes
- Configure git workflows to test on Ubuntu, MaxOS and Windows
- #2 fails on Perl v10
- Fix failure on Windows machines
Create extensible modules which export things
Changes for 0.11 - 2023-05-21
- Fix bug using method attribute for option with parameter - #2
- More thorough unit tests for method attributes
Changes for 3.15.0 - 2022-03-21
- Improved error diagnostics on failed system command
- Set daemon process name to 'yabsmd'
- Moved example init scripts into examples/
- Minor change to example sysvinit script
- Fixed bug rejecting immediate times at hour 20 (#2)
- Switched repo from Dist::Zilla to ExtUtils::MakeMaker
- Ship as a zero-dependency App::FatPacker packed script
- Upgraded minimum Perl version from v5.16.3 to v5.34.0
- Switched to semantic versioning scheme
- Changed license from MIT to GPL3
- Various documentation updates
- Added Changes file (this file)